Author(s): Dorling Kindersley Travel Staff
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Paris, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Paris.
Take a Paris walking tour, see world famous artworks at the Louvre, marvel at the Eiffel Tower, or explore beautiful Notre-Dame. From Top 10 parks and gardens to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Paris with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Paris-
- Thirteen easy-to-followitineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Paris, covering SacrU-Coeur, Arc de Triomphe, Sainte-Chapelle, the MusUe d'Orsay, and more
- Free laminated pull-out mapof Paris, plus eleven colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guidesexplore Paris's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chaptersdivided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tipsincluding our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour mapshelp you navigate with ease
- CoversIle de la CitU and Ile St-Louis, Beaubourg and Les Halles, Marais and the Bastille, Tuileries and OpUra, Champs-ElysUes, Invalides and the Eiffel Tower, St-Germain, Latin Quarter and Luxembourg, Jardin des Plantes, Chaillot Quarter, Montmartre and Pigalle, and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Paris? Try DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Parisor DK Eyewitness Travel Guide France.